Phoenix Transport system now called Clarity?

Anyone know anything more than this??

Is it a re-branding? or new system in its old right? (and if so what was wrong with Phoenix?)

what has caused this (money saving/budget at first guess)?

will we the CFAVs and Cadets see a benefit with this change?

clarity is an upgrade of the phoenix system and is to enable a greater usage of MT pool vehicles and reduce costs incurred from the use of hire vehicles and multiple people going to the same destination and using different vehicles. It shouldn’t affect CFAVS or the cadets in any way. However it should enable a greater use of military vehicles.

1 Like

Basically what Gavin said- I work for MOD and have done some Clarity user training (which has to rank as about the worst online training I have ever seen)! It is set up to try and encourage use of service/ pool vehicles and trip sharing- a pain in the proverbial as we have no green / white fleet where I am. Should have no effect on CFAVs but will take a while for Wg HQ to get used to it. Joy!

Good afternoon. I’m a private hire operator and I’ve done jobs for MOD through an other private hire company. Do you know how can I apply to have access to that kind of jobs? I know the bookings been made through the clarity sistem but I couldn’t find a way to apply. I will be grateful if you can help me with some information. this is my email address if you want to talk about this. Looking forward for your reply. Thank you in advance. Have a lovely day

Everyone here is too far removed from that to comment.

We have to ask someone else to ask someone else to make a booking. That person is still detached from the contracts process.

2 Likes

I believe youre essentially asking, ‘how do i become a supplier on clairity’.

If i hav correctly understood this…
The best way would be for you to make contact with your local clarity contract holder.

Possibly via local MOD MT section.
Failing that an FOI to get the info you need.

1 Like

Yes, you understood correctly. I will try to find a way to speak with someone from MOD. Thank you very much for your advice.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply

1 Like

Quick Google points you in the right direction on the Gov website.

A already stated, all of us here are far too removed.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.